Sunday, February 11, 2007

A Fresh Introduction



So I barely got started on here before I completely abandoned the craft blogging world. I forgot my login, my password, and my url. I guess you could say that I was a bit busy and distracted. In the mean time, I had this little girl. This picture is actually a few months old now, seeing as how Emily just had her 4 month birthday on Saturday and was quite new when this was taken. Needless to say, my life has changed a bit. I have been crafting like crazy, but I've hardly snapped any pictures of my work, and I certainly haven't blogged about it. I would like for that to change, so Today I Am Starting Afresh. I might not blog every day, but I will do my best!

To start things off, I'll share a little more about myself. I, Kristena:

  • wanted to be an artist from the age of 6.
  • have been married for almost 2 years to my college sweetheart, Evan.
  • used to work for a big corporation as a proposal editor but have happily moved on to my life's calling- motherhood and its creative accompaniment!
  • started looking... err... lurking last summer and am recovering (as you can see).
  • really like Nesquik chocolate milk, though it does not like me.
  • have a newfound appreciation for acrylic yarn.
  • am from South Carolina.
  • procrastinate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a darling wee girl you have! I'm subscrbing to your blog via bloglines and can't wait to see what else you're up to!

Grace
UncommonGrace

Anonymous said...

welcome back! Your little girl is just gorgeous and is sure to inspire much crafty creativeness....look forward to stopping by to see what you are up to!

Anonymous said...

Fellow procrastinator here... Welcome back and welcome to the grand world of motherhood. It is a ride, but a marvelous one.

Blessings to you!