Saturday, March 03, 2007

A March Kerchief

I simply needed something green and fabulous for March. Thus, the Spring Kerchief is born! The pattern is from Handknit Holidays by Melanie Falick, and I adore almost everything in this book. I boldly wore the finished Kerchief out last night to see our realtor and then to enjoy Border's, though I feared I would have to endure snickers behind my back and whispers including the word homely. But to my surprise, I didn't! This is the most interesting thing I've knitted yet - it has an actual design on it! I figured it wouldn't be too ambitious for me, and it certainly wasn't once I learned how to read the pattern and do a couple new stitches.

1 comment:

Claire said...

I didn't even realise she was wearing it when I posted that pic, lol! I love the new kerchief!